- The Principal Engineer is expected to be the technical authority of a medium sized project team providing technical leadership to the team on a day-to-day basis. The role demands high energy with a bias for action, driving the team for excellence in software engineering. The person should set a high bar and lead by example.
- Be a design lead, work with stake holders to define functional/technical specification of the product /features
- Contribute to product/solution architecture
- Be hands-on leader to plan, design & implement the product/solution features with a set of teams, following agile best practices producing best in class implementations
- Lead the proto types, design discussions, demos and retrospective sessions
- Work with project leadership team, QA, InfoDev & Dev ops teams for rolling out engineering best practices and project management aspects.
- Be the point of contact for security & other cross cutting concerns
SKILLSET & EXPERIENCE
- Best in class engineer with Strong hands-on technology experience in designing, building and managing large scale transactional systems
- Solid experience in large scale Database systems and NoSQL stores
- Proficient in at least one of programming languages (Java, Scala, C++ ) and expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming.
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem-solving skills. Excellent data structures & algorithms skills Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development.
- Strong mentoring, design/code review skills, test automation, continuous integration & DevOps knowledge
- Agile practitioner in true spirit, ability deliver the product/solution in scrum cycles in a fast-paced environment working closely with stakeholders
- Experience of working with SAAS/PAAS environments
- Exposure to next generation frameworks, methodologies and practices are added advantage
- Result oriented mindset with great work ethic and integrity
- Strong collaboration mindset geared towards achieving successful outcomes
- Passionate about building a team culture of high performance and excellence
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity and work towards building clarity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate in computer science /Engineering disciplines that have strong analytical rigor
- 8 plus years of relevant experience.
- Travel willingness
To apply please send resumes to Email: email@example.com