FPGA & Application Engineering
Job Title: FPGA & Application Engineering
Job Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in processor/ASIC emulation
- Solid background and understanding of Digital Design and Processor Architecture
- Simulation acceleration knowledge and must have FPGA experience including partitioning, synthesis, PAR and timing tools, good understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and board level debug skills
- Expertise in RTL design, simulation, mapping designs to emulation, improving model performance
- Experience in logic simulators from Synopsys/Mentor/Cadence
- Programming/Scripting Skills C, C++, Perl, Python, Shell, Make file TCI
- Experience in AMBA, AHB, AXI, JTAG and debug protocols
Application Engineering JD:
- 10+yrs experience in Semiconductor Design/Verification or Application Engineering for DDRx/PCIe/USB/MIPI PHYs/High Speed Serdes, Analog blocks
- Experience on the circuit/layout design of IPs with excellent communication skills is preferred.
- Work very closely with 3rd Party IP Vendors & customers across the world in defining, qualifying and integrating the IPs for different applications.
- Provide product and technical support to internal/external Engineering teams on the integration and usage of IPs.
- Generate IP application notes and checklists for different IPs being used in a design.
- Manage various IP deliverables to design team and customers for the projects.
- Contribute to the improvement of IP QA flow by adding more checks/checklists to the process.
- Participate in weekly meeting with customers and manage the IP programs for the assigned projects.
- Support pre-sales team on technical inputs for IP Solutions.
- Experience in analog /mixed signal circuit design and/or DDRX PHYs/SerDes. The key word is circuit design.
To apply please send resumes to Email: email@example.com