Video Analytics Engineer
Job Title: Video Analytics Engineer
Job Qualification: B Tech/M Tech in Electronics/electrical Engineering.
Job Experience: 3-7 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Video Analytics/Deep Learning engineer who can contribute in enabling Video Analytics/Machine Learning algorithms on different DSP/GPU platforms, achieve the most optimal quality and performance. Below is a brief outline of the profile that the engineer should satisfy:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with Computer Vision/Video Analytics/Deep Learning related algorithms development
- Experience in optimizing the video algorithms for real time applications
- Experience in developing algorithms with OpenCV libraries
- Experience with application development on multiple cores,
- Experience with GPU programming like OpenCL/CUDA
- Good knowledge of Deep Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Computer Vision is must
- Good experience in floating point and fixed point arithmetic.
- Good experience with MATLAB, Python
- Good exposure to memory and MIPS optimizations
- Exposure to Frame works like OpenVX/TensorFlow
- Should be a self-starter, with good initiative, commitment and drive.
To apply please send resumes to Email: email@example.com