Video DSP Engineer
Job Title: Video DSP Engineer
Job Qualification: B Tech/M Tech in Electronics/electrical Engineering.
Job Experience: 3-7 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Video DSP engineer who can contribute in enabling Video algorithms on different DSP platforms, achieve the most optimal quality and performance. Below is a brief outline of the profile that the engineer should satisfy:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in porting on DSP platforms – TI, QDSP, ARM, Intel or any other proprietary DSP
- Experience with application development on multiple cores,
- Experience with GPU programming like OpenCL/CUDA is desirable
- Good knowledge of Video processing (Image enhancement, Image stabilization, Image analytics etc), Video codecs (H.264/HEVC etc encoders and decoders)
- Good experience in floating point and fixed point arithmetic.
- Good experience with MATLAB
- Good exposure to memory and MIPS optimizations
- Should be a self-starter, with good initiative, commitment and drive.
To apply please send resumes to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org