SoC Physical Design Lead
Job Title: SoC Physical Design Lead
Job Qualification: B. Tech. / M. Tech.
Job Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Physical Design
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru
Hands on experience with Implementation (PnR & Signoff) of multimillion gate SoC designs in cutting edge process technologies (40nm, 28nm, 16nm, 10nm)
- Lead all aspects of Physical Design including Floor Planning, Power Plan, Place and Route, Clock Planning and Clock Tree Synthesis, complex analog IP integration, Parasitic Extraction, Timing
- Closure, Power / IR Drop (Static and Dynamic), Signal Integrity Analysis, Physical Verification (DRC, ERC, LVS), DFM and DFY and Tapeout.
- Work closely with RTL/Synthesis/DFT teams to understand the physical design and timing closure requirements
- Work closely with library, technology and Analog IP teams for physical design requirements
- Work closely with CAD team and involve in methodology development for achieving PPA targets
- Own SoC/partition physical design activities while managing a team of 8-10 engineers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should be able to work with and lead a team of engineers on all aspects of Physical Design tasks on an SOC design
- Must have prior experience of managing a design team
- Should have handled Netlist to GDS II implementation at Chip/partition level for atleast 2-3 designs
- Hands-on expertise with technology nodes like 28nm, 16nm and below
- Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor, particularly with ICCII & Calibre
- Along with partitioning & budgeting candidate should have hands-on experience in Chip/partition floor planning, placement optimizations, Clock planning and routing.
- Good understanding and hands on experience with physical verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/antenna) and other reliability checks(IR/EM/Xtalk)
- Good understanding of low power implementation techniques and static low power checks
- Being proficient in TCL, Perl scripting is a plus
To apply please send resumes to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org