Physical Design Manager
Job Title: Physical Design Manager
Job Qualification: B. Tech. / M. Tech.
Job Experience: 10-15 years of experience in Physical Design
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru
Hands on experience with Implementation (Synthesis, PnR & Signoff) of multimillion gate SoC designs in cutting edge process technologies (40nm, 28nm, 16nm, 10nm)
- All aspects of Physical Design including Floor Planning, Power Plan, Place and Route, Clock Planning and Clock Tree Synthesis, complex analog IP integration, Parasitic Extraction, Timing
- Closure, Power / IR Drop (Static and Dynamic), Signal Integrity Analysis, Physical Verification (DRC, ERC, LVS), DFM and DFY and Tapeout.
- Should be able to manage schedules, mentor the juniors and support cross-functional engineering effort to drive to signoff closure for tapeout
- Improve design flows to meet the QoR targets and ensure predictability
- Exposure to the latest design rules, processes and innovations need to close PPA on the advance nodes.
- Manage a design team of 30-40 engineers working on all aspects of physical design
- The candidate should be able to work with and lead a team of engineers on all aspects of Physical Design tasks on an SOC design
- Must have prior experience of managing a design team
- Should have handled RTL to GDS II at Chip level for multiple tape outs
- Hands-on expertise with technology nodes like 28nm, 16nm and below
- Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor, particularly with ICCII & Calibre
- Along with partitioning & budgeting candidate should have hands-on experience in Chip/partition floor planning, placement optimizations, bus planning, Clock planning and routing.
- Good understanding and hands on experience with physical verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/antenna) and other reliability checks(IR/EM/Xtalk)
- Good understanding of low power implementation techniques and static low power checks
- Hands-on experience in Full chip level signoff STA
- Being proficient in TCL, Perl scripting is a plus
To apply please send resumes to Email: email@example.com